Waleed Alam K - Introduction

WordPress Developer | WooCommerce Expert | Digital Nomads

I am Waleed Alam K, having over 3 years of experience in WordPress Designing & Development. I've been working on other online platforms like Fiverr, Freelancer, and PPH for almost 3 years and doing a great job there.

   


[Expertise in WordPress]
My expertise is building websites for small to medium size businesses. Whether their purpose is to generate sales leads, high conversion rates, WordPress websites or making an online e-commerce store, I have the skills to develop the online presence your business NEEDS.

[Expertise in WooCommerce]
My expertise is making eCommerce store, Multivendor Online Store, Amazon Affiliate Store, Dropshipping Store.

[Basic skills]
HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Shopify.

[Pro Skills]
WordPress, WordPress Theme Development, WordPress Security Pro, WordPress Migration Pro, WordPress SEO Pro, WordPress WooCommerce Pro.

[Social Contacts]

[Blogging Contacts]
graphypro| WordPress | Blogger |Tumblr |

[Online Marketplace Contacts]

All work is completed by ME, so you can rest assured knowing that your work will not be outsourced to someone else.
Developing a good project report, and regular communication is important to me. It ensures the project is completed to the specific guidelines required and according to the user requirements.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality of work, and will never complete a project until the client is 100% satisfied.

Please note, contact me before hiring me for a project so that we can start a good business. Also if you are unaware of your project details, scope, time or budget then it's okay, I will help you out in making an efficient and effective decision for your project.


Thanks & Love,
Waleed Alam K